- Why buy TRUCK PROS?
- How is my order shipped (by whom)?
- How do I know my order(s) has been shipped?
- How can I track my order?
- How long does my order take to get to me?
- What is the difference between a kit and a system?
- What is your warranty policy?
- What is your return policy?
- Which direction should the shims on my leaf springs face?
- Why is the listed rear lift height less than the front?
If you place your order before 4pm (SMT) your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship and transit times are as shown. (View Map) View our shipping policy here.
TRUCKPROS.com. BDS/ZONE/JKS Suspension Systems offers a Lifetime Replacement Warranty on most suspension products and industry-leading warranties on others*, subject to the terms listed here.
TRUCKPROS's return policy may be viewed here. If you have any questions please call us at 800-TRUKPROS.
On vehicles with leaf springs mounted over the axles, the fat or tall part of the shim should face towards the bumper (i.e. the tall part of the shim on the rear leaf spring should face the rear bumper and vice versa for the front.) On vehicles with the leaf springs mounted under the axle, the fat or tall part of the shim should face towards the center of the vehicle.